This data protection policy informs you about the use of your personal data on the digital-concert-experience.org website. You can visit our website without providing any personal information. Whenever a web page is called up, the web server merely automatically stores access data in so-called server log files which are automatically communicated by your browser. This includes data such as the name of the requested file, the last visited website, the date and time of the retrieval, the browser used, the amount of data transmitted, your IP address, the requesting provider etc. Within the scope of a processing procedure on our behalf, a third-party provider provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. This service provider is located within a country in the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Links to Other Websites
Our site contains links to external third party websites whose contents we cannot control. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the site is always responsible for the contents of the link. The links were checked for possible legal violations at the time the link was added and no illegal content was not identified at this time. However, it is not reasonable to have permanent content control of links without concrete evidence of a legal violation. We will remove such links immediately upon notification of any infringement.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Where your personal data is collected during your visit to our website, you have the following rights as the “data subject” under the GDPR:
- Right to revoke consent (Article 7 GDPR)
- Right of access by the data subject (Article 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR)
- Right to erasure “Right to be forgotten” (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (Article 21 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR)
- If you would like to exercise your rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
We protect our website and other systems through technical and organisational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorised person in through an SSL encryption.